Wednesday 11th May 2011by girlrobot
what a productive day it’s been! a few days a week this month, i have to work 2nd shift. so that means i get the WHOLE morning off by myself and it’s just wonderful. i get so much done. it’s like having the day off but not!
i have already:
- bought tickets to see proof at the huntington beach playhouse. i’m excited to explore the local theater here. and the tickets were so cheap! $10 through groupon!
- cleaned the toilet. i’m not a neat freak or anything (far from it) but one thing i can’t stand is a dirty toilet and it’s probably the only thing i consistently clean in this joint
- went grocery shopping and made a really healthy lunch and finished it off with some barley tea
- did laundry including washing the guest room sheets (i told you i love clean sheets! hehe)
- put away all the dishes sitting in the dishwasher
now if this day was a normal day i would have gone to work, came home, and completely vegged in front of the tv/computer until it was time for bed. there’s something about it being sunny outside that makes me want to do stuff!